Hey everyone,
Sorry, this is an interuption to the Honduras narrative; but I have some major prayer requests.
First of all, the saludictorian of our high school, Brenden Nichols, was in a horrible car accident just a few days ago and is currently at St. Patricks Hospital in Missoula, Montana. He is in a coma and in critical condition. I've been in many of his classes all throughout high school, including German. So I know that he is a kind, caring and smart person and a passionate Christian as well. I encourage everyone to join the facebook group "Brenden's Angels" to stay updated on how he is doing. ( http://www.facebook.com/groups/263802876995142/ )
For those who know Brenden, our hearts go out to him and our prayers are for a speedy and full recovery.
Third, a friend of a friend's family has just gone through a horrible ordeal. The worst. My prayers go out to them all, I hope there can be healing with time. No one should have to go through that.
Lastly, this prayer request is for a soldier, Sam Helmer. I knew Sam when I was a little kid living in Montana, he was neighbors to my best friend and friends with her brother. Often when I would go to Jacki's house, Sam would be there hanging out with her brother. Naturally, the older guys would tease us little girls or play around with us occasionally. Sam rode the same bus as me in elementary school and since we knew him, my friends and I would tease him for standing up during the ride and getting in trouble and also for rather than going through a gate like a normal person, he would always jump the fence in his yard after the bus had dropped him off. In later years, Sam joined the Army. He was recently married and then soon after sent to Afghanistan. Sunday, Sam took the brunt of an explosion from some sort of IED and was gravely wounded. He is in critical condition in a German hospital, and it's really bad. Please, please pray for a miracle. http://ravallirepublic.com/news/state-and-regional/article_b215a249-143d-557d-92e2-47b65b4581bf.html
My heart aches for all the pain and suffering that is happening right now. I am praying for everyone who is hurt and everyone whose heart is hurting. Stay strong everyone, God is with us. Random things happen but God can work good from every one; even if the only good is that He helps them find their way home to Him. He'll take care of them all. It hurts though, that is for sure, so please keep praying.
God Bless you all, and please stay safe.
No comments:
Post a Comment