Hey everyone,
So I’ve gotten behind again. It’s alright though because the
past few days have largely consisted of essay writing and trying to get
homework done before mom and Haley get here. I’ve also just been wrapped up in
some other writing right now.
Yesterday though, I went with Tula and her friend Alex to
Camden Market and we spent the whole day walking around looking at everything,
trying the different foods, and shopping. I ended up getting two tank tops; a
white one with the Converse logo on it and a black version of the Jack Daniels
logo. Before I left though, the vendor decided to strike a bargain with me and
wanted to throw in a sweater that I’d previously been looking at that had the
Hard Rock Café logo on it, for a discounted price. So I caved. It’s alright
though, the thing that I love about Camden is just how cheap everything is, not
to mention that it is EXACTLY my kind of punk style. We walked til our feet
started to get sore, and even then we didn’t get through the entire market. I
plan to bring my mom and sister there during their stay, even though that will
be the fourth time for me, but it might be one of my favorite places in London
so I will take every opportunity I can to go back.
After that, Tula and I decided to go to Primark because she
needed some business casual clothes. As it would turn out, I ended up finding
more clothes there that I liked too, and also for dirt cheap; a nice, black
button up vest, a plain gray t-shirt, and some knock off black converse shoes
to replace my boots which I have had to continually glue the soles back onto.
That evening I went back and relaxed mostly, and practiced a
new song on my guitar that I’ve been working on; “It’s Been A While” by the
band Stained. So far, so good, it’s a very repetitive song, just a matter of
nailing down the main riff, then I’ll essentially know the whole thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment